There are four artists with this name
1. A popular R&B singer [Grammy-winning member of New Edition & ex-husband of Whitney Houston]
2. A rockabilly singer
3. A psychedelic folk musician
4. A jazz alto saxophonist
1. Bobby Brown (b. 5 February 1969 in Boston Massachusetts) is an American R&B singer-songwriter, occasional rapper, and dancer. After success in pop group New Edition, Brown began his solo career in 1987 and had a string of Top 10 Billboard hits, culminating in a Grammy Award. He was a pioneer of New Jack Swing music, a fusion of hip hop and R&B. His second album, Don't Be Cruel, included popular songs such as "My Prerogative". Brown is the ex-husband of pop singer Whitney Houston and starred in the reality show Being Bobby Brown. The Don't Let Me Die Songfacts reports that Brown's first album since 1997, The Masterpiece, was released June 5, 2012.. The first official single from record was a song called "Don't Let Me Die," which Brown debuted during a May 16, 2012 appearance on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
2. Born in Olyphant, Arkansas, a small country village 10 miles from Newport. Started playing guitar then after hearing Elvis, Carl, Bill Haley and the others. After high school he went to St Louis, Missouri and formed a band working in night clubs. Then they moved to Jonesboro, Arkansas and worked in the clubs there and trying to get a record deal in Memphis, Tennessee. He had several singles and EPs in the early 60's. Still active.
3. Bobby Brown is a psych-folk musician and one-man band born in Sacramento, California and based in Hawaii. He released one album, The Enlightening Beam of Axonda, in 1972. As well as two lesser known albums a few years later.
4. Bobby Brown is a jazz alto saxophonist based in New York City. .